ESSM Reopening from Monday June 8th
Hello ESSM family,
I would like to congratulate all of our students, staff, parents and supporters for their efforts in conducting our lessons online for the last 10 weeks. It has been great to hear that students have continued to make improvements in their playing. The ability of our staff to learn new methods of teaching overnight was incredible. It has been a wonderful effort from all in the community to adapt and adjust.
It is now deemed safe for us to return to face to face lessons which will commence from Monday June 8th (Queen’s birthday holiday). To finish the term we will hold four weeks of lessons. Teachers will invoice for these lessons at our $30 per lesson price. The following guidelines will be in place to ensure the safety of our community:
- Students to be collected for their lessons from the front door of schools by their teacher. Students are asked to wait safely in cars or at correct social distances prior to lesson.
- Waiting areas will be closed for the remainder of term 2.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the door of all schools.
- Staff and students only will be allowed on ESSM premises for time being. For students requiring guidance in lessons we ask only one supervisor per student. Supervisor details must be left with ESSM.
- Some teachers will continue with online lessons arranged in their own time. All lessons from Monday June 8th will return to being charged at the $30 per lesson fee, regardless of being in person or online.
- Schools will be maintained by staff to ensure we have a clean environment each lesson for the confidence of all in the ESSM community.
- Term two will finish on Saturday July 4th. Any lessons needing to be completed after this time for term 2 will be held online by arrangement with your teacher.
- No staff or students are to be at the school from Sunday July 5th to Sunday July 12th. This will allow us to prepare the school for term 3 lessons.
- Term 3 commences from Monday 13th July. Students will be charged for 10 lessons held on premises during term 3 as per usual.
We look forward to seeing you again in lessons next week!